The world of work is changing, with more than 15% of the UK population now classed as self-employed, more and more people are taking the leap into the world of freelance. What does it really mean to work for yourself? What do you need to know to get started? And more importantly how do you survive in an increasingly competitive world?
This workshop will be facilitated by Helen Denny, Director of Not9to5. Not9to5 works with individuals and organisations who are aspiring to be less 9-to-5, offering consultancy, coaching and training to help them unlock the benefits of flexibility. With a focus on collaboration, they bring together people with different knowledge, skills and expertise who are able to find creative and innovative ways of working together
In this interactive workshop we will cover everything you need to know about freelancing - the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Learn how to start out as a freelancer
- Develop the skills needed to survive in the 'Not9to5' world
- Understand and explore the value of your networks
- How to cost your services effectively
- Discover the reality of what it means to be self-employed
- And much more!
Tickets are non-refundable